jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the Best Home remedy for Hair Fall?

1. PMS9 profile image74
    PMS9posted 5 years ago

What are the Best Home remedy for Hair Fall?

2. blessedp profile image80
    blessedpposted 5 years ago

Castor oil is the best home remedy for me for hair lost. I recommend it because it did work for me.

I just steam my hair once per week for a month and I have seen wonderful result.  it doesn't only stop receding hair but it cleanses your scalp promote new hair growth, healthy scalp and hair lustre with body and sheen.

Along with doing that I also used Shea butter to moisturise my scalp.

3. profile image0
    Delila1posted 4 years ago

Stress can be a big factor in hair loss so it is important to keep stress levels low. It is also important to eat healthy food and use natural shampoos and to not unnecessarily wash hair too often especially with strong chemical shampoos. It is also important to not brush hair harshly.

4. Abby Campbell profile image93
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Hair loss, especially for women, is usually from an underlying medical condition. Thyroid and other hormonal issues can promote it. The best remedy, in my opinion, is eating a healthy, balanced diet that will provide optimal nutrition. Try meditation or some other form of stress relief as stress can also promote the body to be out of balance.

5. beautymantra1 profile image60
    beautymantra1posted 3 years ago

The best remedy for hairfall is Mix an egg yolk with a tablespoon of besan (chickpea flour) a cup of yogurt and a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds that has been soaked overnight and ground to a paste.Massage this paste on to your scalp and hair and leave it on for 15- 20 minutes.Rinse out the mask with mild shampoo.This mask is ideal for hair problems like dandruff falling hair thinning hair baldness splitends and son on.

working