jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you know any best home remedy for chronic wheezing?

1. urmilashukla23 profile image78
    urmilashukla23posted 6 years ago

Do you know any best home remedy for chronic wheezing?

2. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 6 years ago

My father used to have this kind of problem. So far as I know the best home treatment is to avoid milk or milk products and only soyabean or sesame milk may  be taken. Daily morning habit of taking juice of basil and ginger be followed  with honey or one cup of hot water with honey.  Also early dinner and a glass of hot water before going to sleep will be perhaps beneficial.

3. Ruchira profile image76
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

Urmila, you could also try doing some deep breathing exercises. This helps to maximize the capacity of the lungs. There are many pranayam videos available on you-tube if interested.
    Good luck!

4. artist101 profile image70
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Magnesium has been found to help with asthma, so I would think it would also help to relieve wheezing. Recommended dosage is 250mg-500mg a day. Above this amount could cause diarreha. Sublingual is always best, but a way around this is to chew it. Probably, the single most nutrient missing in the American diet, and the most helpful. QBC is also helpful, with inflammation, that is caused from allergic reactions, if that is the source of your wheezing. I have written an article on useful supplements for allergies. http://artist101.hubpages.com/hub/is-it … or-allergy