jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What have been the most positive attributes, for you, of being a member of Hub P

1. lupine profile image73
    lupineposted 4 years ago

What have been the most positive attributes, for you, of being a member of Hub Pages?

What do you like best about being a hubber? What have you learned? Who have you met? Has Hub Pages helped you become a better writer? Please share your opinion, in a positive way.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7842048_f260.jpg

2. Renee Abbott profile image84
    Renee Abbottposted 4 years ago

Oh the positive attributes, hmm.  I like this question. I just started talking my hubs seriously, and decided to get involved with the community. I find there are genuine people who are willing to offer advice, and encouragement. I am now starting to follow people who inspire me by their hubs.  Hubpages itself offers a lot of tutorials, which are  important to me, plus I have found info on how to make money on You Tube.

I purposely avoid any negative forums that are speaking about points going down etc. I just stay focus on the positive. I have noticed my writing is getting better, but not sure if that is related to Hubpage. com, or just me constantly writing. Richard Bach, author of Illusions and Jonathan Livingston Seagull,  once mentioned in an interview, you have to just keep writing, and you will improvement.

1. lupine profile image73
      lupineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Renee, I appreciate your response. You do have many good ideas about hub pages, there are sincere people that write interesting and useful hubs. I'm glad to have met some good people here too. We have some of the same thoughts,,, keep writing.

2. Renee Abbott profile image84
      Renee Abbottposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Lupine..and you too, keep writing

working