What is the most stressful event in your life?

1. Astralrose profile image93
    Astralroseposted 4 years ago

What is the most stressful event in your life?

2. Firdousia Sudheer profile image60
    Firdousia Sudheerposted 4 years ago

A long time ago I came across a list of the Top 5 Most Stressful Life Events and committed them to memory. Here they are in no particular order:

Job Change
    Personal Injury
    Why am I writing about life events, being a marketing and idea guy?

Well, quite simply the more we can personally reduce or understand the stresses in our life, in theory, the better we can perform and enjoy life. More importantly, by understanding that anyone who we may be talking to, emailing, communicating or writing for may possibly be experiencing one of life’s most stressful events, it just might change how we approach people or communicate. I’m not saying we go around assuming that everyone we speak with just had a family member pass away, but odds are if you communicate with a large amount of people on a regular basis, then you will be touching a few stressed out folks that are currently going though one of life’s most stressful events.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

During my junior year in high school, my grandmother broke her foot and was admitted into a hospital in a different state. My mother went to be by her mothers side for a month taking my younger sister with her. In addition to doing my homework and attending classes, all of us were homeschooled, I also drove my brother to each of his classes, checked to make sure his homework was done, cooked dinner on most nights, did the laundry, and cleaned the house once a week. After a month of holding on, my grandmother became sick and passed away while in the hospital. When my mother returned home, she was depressed and struggled to continue without aid. Hands down, the most stressful time in my life. Not even being pregnant and working part-time tops that.