What are some foods that can prevent cancer?

1. To Start Again profile image80
    To Start Againposted 4 years ago

What are some foods that can prevent cancer?

Are there specific foods I should eat to lower my risk?

2. Porshadoxus profile image75
    Porshadoxusposted 4 years ago

According to Griffin, in World Without Cancer, and other sources, fruit seeds contain vitamin B17, which has been shown to destroy cancer cells in the body. Especially eat apricot and peach seeds- just crack open the hard shell and find the almond-shaped nut inside. The taste is unique but worth it, and you'll get used to it.
    Also, many grasses contain B17, explaining why animals eat grass when feeling ill. Millet, mostly eaten in the far east, is an excellent grain source of B17.

Incidentally, health food and vitamin stores will not offer B17. Most have never heard of it. Please read World Without Cancer to find out why this important vitamin is mostly unknown, as well as the suppressed research showing that cancer is a disease of malnutrition. We just aren't eating enough of the right foods to keep ourselves healthy.

God bless.

3. Abby Campbell profile image94
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Eat natural and organic foods for best health. Also, eliminate pre-packaged, processed, and refined foods. Fish oil / Omega-3s are especially great for anti-inflammation which is the culprit to most diseases including cancer. Dark green leafy veggies are also great because they contain so many nutrients (i.e., vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients).

I have read several times that escargo (snails) are great for stopping cancer in its tracks. This pertained to certain types of cancer. I know of them is "breast" cancer. I can't remember the reasons why.

I had cancer when I was in my mid 20s (about 20 years ago), and it was a progressive form. My prognosis wasn't good according to my doctors, but I proved them wrong. I believe the nutrition can be used as a prescription for good health.

working