jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

If you could do anything for humanity, what would it be?

1. Emanate Presence profile image77
    Emanate Presenceposted 4 years ago

If you could do anything for humanity, what would it be?

On a basis that anything is possible, what one thing would you do for humanity before your final exit from the body?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8169523_f260.jpg

2. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 4 years ago

leave the message that we should never give up, and continue in faith and strong hope for the course of mankind and the promise of great things to come. whonu

Emanate Presenceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Could you develop this further, such as identifying the great things to come and the way to establish them as actualities?

How do you feel about the Emanate Presence hub, 'A Vision for Humanity in Living Wholeness'? What would you say differently?

3. Globetrekkermel profile image78
    Globetrekkermelposted 4 years ago

I will continue to serve my fellow beings as best as I can until I am able to.There is such a feeling of accomplishment in this endeavor and I get a kick out of serving someone before myself.

Emanate Presenceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Globetrekkermel, I've found a distinction between serving my fellow beings, especially humans, & serving Life.

Often while serving others I found it was serving egos, not really my choice.

Serving life considers the Whole. I am true to myself

4. Lee Tea profile image92
    Lee Teaposted 4 years ago

Give them clean drinking water.

Be well!
    Lee @ Lee's Teas

5. Billie Kelpin profile image88
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

If I could do one thing for humanity, I would want to change the classism that exists in America.  I would want to dramatically influence those CEOs, Presidents, managers, etc. of the morality that they have drifted away from and convince them that it is the old paradigm of doing business that is immoral and holding back America from its true greatness. I'd like to tell them that what they THINK is Christianity (reciting passages from the Bible and looking away from what they've created) is hardly Christianity at all.   I'd like to get up on the pulpits of the Churches and talk about REAL Christianity and how that relates to those in business. How it means not outsourcing to countries that abuse workers; not buying and selling diamonds mined by 10 year olds.  I would be able to come up with some kind of amazing media presentation that began to shift this country to a true profit sharing mode. When you watch a segment like Bill Moyer's "documentary" piece following two families in Milwaukee, you want to get up and SCREAM to those holding financial power that their policies are causing suffering, are at the basis of violence and unrest, and are keeping America from achieving its true potential.  I'd like to be the person that suddenly shifted that tide.

working