jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do to loose weight beside the pill.?

1. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

What do you do  to loose weight beside the pill.?

There are a few tips to loose weight. Take the skin away from your chicken. Before you eat it. Do not eat pork. Eat steam rice. Stay away from fry food. You need to stay active and take a lot of walks. The gym is good too.

2. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

What pill are you referring to?

You could probably eat anything you want to eat, just as long as you watch your portion size.  As Americans, we tend to eat more food and have disregard to portion size.  Probably why we like things super sized and "go large" when we eat at fast food restaurants.

That salad you're eating isn't necessarily healthy if it's doused in dressing that's not low fat. 

I don't think rice makes you fat unless you're eating heaps of it.  Pork I doubt will make you fat.  Fried foods could make you fat.  But it depends on the oil and portion size.

3. winjoy profile image59
    winjoyposted 4 years ago

I still believe in the old-fashioned way, eating healthy foods and exercising, nothing beats that.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

There is no pill that is going to make you lose weight unless you change your diet and exercise. Exercise is key to losing weight and staying healthy.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Work out and change of diet. The tricky part is finding a work out that fits what I desire. Can do in my home, lean body, not to muscular. Healthy diet, quick and easy.