jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is the MOMORDICA CHARANTIA , helpful in cure of Cancer Disease ?

1. AUPADHYAY profile image38
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

Is the MOMORDICA CHARANTIA , helpful in cure of Cancer Disease ?

MOMORDICA CHARANTIA (also called as bitter melon, bitter squash or bitter gourd) is a type of bitter vegetable. I want to know the uses of it in respect of cure of cancer disease.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8347640_f260.jpg

2. CARIBQUEEN profile image73
    CARIBQUEENposted 4 years ago

I know this vegetable as CARAILLE.  It is really bitter and it is used as a blood cleanser.  I do not know much about a cure for cancer or any other diseases.  It is said to purify the blood with eaten.

1. AUPADHYAY profile image38
      AUPADHYAYposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks caribqueen, for your answer, I have heard that it stops the cancer effected cells to get energy and also it stops the growth of such cells. It is also heard by me that it stops all the activities by which such cancer cells need to grow.

2. CARIBQUEEN profile image73
      CARIBQUEENposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's terrific news. I will do a little research.

3. AUPADHYAY profile image38
      AUPADHYAYposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My friend caribqueen, you may get some more information at my links on hubpages. One of these links is as under :-
      http://aupadhyay.hubpages.com/_3tnyrzky … -SOME-TIPS

3. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 4 years ago

I tried this vegatables two times . One time a year. I like it . It tasted good. I felt like I had enough  oxigen. If you have cancer. And you are about to die . You should try it.

4. thumbi7 profile image65
    thumbi7posted 4 years ago

There are some studies done on this. It may have have some beneficial effects. But if we have to say with 100% surity, Many more studies have to be done.
    I have given a link in my article about the overview of Breast cancer in India

working