Do you ever forget to take a shower?

1. erinb62 profile image74
    erinb62posted 4 years ago

Do you ever forget to take a shower?

Sometimes it happens to me. If I don't take a shower in the morning because sometimes I have appointments early and I just think that I will wait until later; when I think I will have more time. But then I start cleaning, then cooking dinner; If I don't work that day I tend to be lazy and forget to take a shower that day. I really stink right now though, I just have a little bit more work at home to do. Does this happen to you? Just a note: I always remember if I go out somewhere, I make sure I don't stink all the time

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

when i am too busy with household chores, i would definitely forget about my shower. Smell extremely stinky ! Then i would secretly take a quick shower in the middle of the night. Couldn';t sleep without a bath

3. Health Card profile image59
    Health Cardposted 3 years ago

Shower becomes important, especially if you an athlete or involve sweating. We do not need to shower or take a bath each day (or even more often than that) for good health, but in some cases it becomes an essential part to be safe from skin problems... Here is an article which can tell you side effects of not taking shower on skin … t-Athletes