How Can Any American Ever Forget Or Forgive 9-11

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)
  1. crazyhorsesghost profile image71
    crazyhorsesghostposted 11 years ago

How Can Any American Ever Forget Or Forgive 9-11

Every day I look at this photo. I have it up on the wall over my computer to keep it in my mind. I remember all my fellow Americans that died that morning. I will never forget or forgive. It was Muslim Extremists who did it but American's want to play politically correct games and not talk about it. How can any American do this. I for one will never forget or forgive. How about you? My Mom's generation always remembered Pearl Harbor. Her brother was killed there that morning. How about all the Americans who died that bright blue September morning. How could anyone ever forgive or forget.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7635051_f260.jpg

2. howtolearnmore profile image60
    howtolearnmoreposted 11 years ago

1) Has anyone asked you to forgive and forget?
    2) People will forget... I mean, the fact that many countries go to unnecessary wars (including the U.S and European countries) tells me that they've already forgotten World War 1, World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

1. lone77star profile image74
      lone77starposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Forgiveness is important. Even when we learn that our own government and corporate leaders were behind 9/11. The sexiest "false flag" operation in history. And they own the Corporate Party media to keep us distracted and divided.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 11 years ago

No one has said it should be forgiven or forgotten. I'm a mature adult, so I don't let my reasoning get blinded by emotion.

I have come to see the 9/11 attacks for what they were: a coordinated paramilitary attack by foreigners against the US military HQ and a financial center. That is the fact. The people who attacked our country on that day apparently never forgave or forgot what we did to them as the world's superpower. The CIA refers to this as "blowback". In other words, even the CIA today admits openly that 9/11 was a retaliatory gesture committed by Al Qaeda in response to the many atrocities perpetrated by the US against any other nation that had something we wanted.

If you want to do something about 9/11, I'm sure the military is still recruiting. The army needs soldiers, not cheerleaders. At least if you go to Afghanistan, you can see for yourself. I'm happy to blow Islamic extremism off the map. But I say this as one villain that despises another. I don't live under some innocent illusion that we are "good guys" in the world and that people attack us for no clear reason.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image71
      crazyhorsesghostposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm a retired Naval Officer  from the U.S. Navy. I served thirty years in the US Navy. I personally think it should be shown happening on US TV every day so people always remember it. And they will do it again if they can. Thanks for a great answer.

2. lone77star profile image74

Blowing Islamic extremism off the map will only fan the flames of more Islamic extremism. Extremism is being created by US actions. CIA calls it "blowback." And it's dumb! Someone is getting rich off of this. Cheney, Bush and others.

4. lone77star profile image74
    lone77starposted 11 years ago

A very wise man said 2000 years ago that whatever you put your mind on you tend to get more of. He also said to turn the other cheek. Many people don't understand why this is important.

Yes, it's possible to forgive and forget, but you also need to realize that lies help to keep conflict in place. And some people are good at telling lies in order to move certain agendas forward. Like the lie of WMDs. Did we apologize to Iraq when we found out that they had no WMDs? If you beat up and accuse someone of stealing your wallet, would you apologize to them if the cashier rushed to you with the wallet you accidentally left behind? Would you take your hands out of their pockets? America did not do this. We stayed. Halliburton (Cheney) got rich with overbilling and shortchanging the men and women in uniform.

One of the biggest lies was 9/11 itself. For 10 years, I believed the Bush "conspiracy theory."

Then, I looked at the evidence and was ashamed and angry.

Asymmetrical damage never leads to symmetrical collapse, except in cartoons and 9/11. A Muslim physics graduate posted 3 YouTube videos showing the High School math that proves that the minimum collapse time for the towers is 44 seconds -- that is, if there was a zero safety margin built into the buildings. Naturally, the architects built in much more than zero safety margin, so the collapse times should've been far longer, and yet each tower collapsed in 10-15 seconds! Symmetrically! Straight down through the paths of greatest resistance -- through tons of undamaged steel beams.

R.J. Lee & Co., USGS and others found iron microspheres in each sample of 9/11 dust. That proves controlled demolition. And controlled demolition proves inside job.

Too many Americans think 9/11 Truth has been "debunked." At best the "debunkers" only offer weak alternative theories -- never proof. Check http://www.AE911Truth.org.

Our government dragged its feet starting the "official investigation" and then the co-chair said it was "set up to fail." Our government committed a felony by cleaning up the 9/11 crime scene before an investigation could be started. And the CIA knew Al Qaeda operatives were in America before 9/11 and prevented FBI agents from investigating. And, after 9/11, some of the alleged hijackers called the news media to protest the news of their suicides.

We've forgotten Ben Franklin's warning -- those who give up liberty for a little security will deserve neither. Now, it's a felony to protest the government

1. Marcus99 profile image58
      Marcus99posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Nice reply. That was one of the most level-headed explanations I have ever seen in HubPages to date.

2. lone77star profile image74

Thanks, @Marcus99. I try to look at the big picture. I love America, but dislike what's being done to it. Yet, I love those who are doing evil, just not the evil they're doing.

5. livhappy profile image59
    livhappyposted 11 years ago

Research this more and look into things that aren't shown on CNN....these things will slowly show you that many americans that shy away from the spotlight were aware of this before it happened.... Also don't think that just because it was not on CNN it wasn't reliable. They generally enjoy hiding things they don't want you to know. So I guess It would go down in my memory as one of the many things that Americans have made out to be an unexpected tragedy. This isn't saying that I don't find it tragic that so many people lost their lives and loved ones. Also, all of the heroes involved have my full respect for putting their lives on the line and being brave.... Remember keep an open mind and trust your own brain and heart before accepting what you are told without further research and facts.

The real terrorists live on Wall Street and Pennsylvania Avenue. FBI was told to leave the "hijackers" alone so they could be the desired patsies on 9/11.

2. livhappy profile image59
      livhappyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm really glad someone sees it this way

3. lone77star profile image74

Thankfully, more people are waking up to the evidence. Some of the best can be found at the site for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth,

http://www.AE911Truth.org

6. MichaelJohnMele profile image60
    MichaelJohnMeleposted 11 years ago

We should never forget 9-11...in my opinion...use it as a reminder of what happened when we let our gaurd down.

A wise Roman once warned that enemies within the gates are a far greater danger than any army outside the gates. One need only remember the Trojan horse. Corporate greed has suborned our government.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)