jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Does Dr. Who floss and drink milk?

1. JRScarbrough profile image92
    JRScarbroughposted 4 years ago

Does Dr. Who floss and drink milk?

He must. Dr. Who knows too much and is far too smart to be your average Brit.

Do you love the Dr? I do, even though he would never want me to make a public display of it.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

Are you talking about the Doctor, or the actor(s)? They do not (usually) show those things in episodes.
    Yes, I love the Doctor. Especially Tom Baker. I recently wrote a Hub about it.

1. JRScarbrough profile image92
      JRScarbroughposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I love Doctor Who. I was just making British references. Doctor Who was my first experience with science fiction and I became fascinated with British culture.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image75
      The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I was already fascinated by Doctor Who by the time I had found out that it was a Sci-Fi show. I was also already into British culture because my mother was Scottish.

3. JRScarbrough profile image92
      JRScarbroughposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My surname is Scarborough. tongue I think Dr. Who falls into fantasy and sci-fi. The culture is fascinating. I even watch Game of Thrones because so many actors are Brits. I like the language and the history.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image75
      The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Subconsciously I probably thought of the Dr. as fantasy, but I did not categorize it. I sarted reading "Game of Thrones" and the book was marked 'Fantasy'.
      Even though my mother was Scottish, :-), my name is German.

working