jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best way to lose belly fat?

1. jeserem profile image82
    jeseremposted 4 years ago

What is the best way to lose belly fat?

Please someone tell me how to lose belly fat.

2. Lori P. profile image87
    Lori P.posted 4 years ago

It's the same way to lose fat that is stored anywhere else in the body: You must use those excess calories that are stored as fat. Exercise (both cardio and strength training) along with a low-fat, low-carb diet on a regular basis will do the trick. There are no healthy short-cuts via pills or fancy ab equipment that will achieve the loss of belly fat for good other than a healthy lifestyle. You don't have to join a gym. Just go on a daily walk for 45 minutes and eat less while making healthy food choices. Whole foods. Fewer carbs. This works for me and I had a lot of belly fat for years due to bearing children and overeating.

3. Lapse profile image60
    Lapseposted 4 years ago

The easiest way to put it is to optimize your diet and exercise level.  I say optimize because you PROBABLY need to increase cardio and decrease caloric intake but it depends on what you're doing now.  Knowing what to do is easy!  Its actually doing it that's hard.  Eat right and exercise.  What right means is specific to you.  Just do it.

4. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Lose belly fat with dancing and daily  exercises like  brisk walking and control what you eat leave out all the starches also sugar.

working