jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do you procrastinate about your health, or do you face potential issues head on?

1. amiebutchko profile image89
    amiebutchkoposted 4 years ago

Do you procrastinate about your health, or do you face potential issues head on?

Just curious, fellow hubbers.  Do you face your potential health issues head on and embrace medical screenings/interventions/testing, or do you stick your head in the sand?  If it is the latter, what is your motivation for procrastinating?  Fear of knowledge, costs or just not enough time?

2. Bills Place profile image84
    Bills Placeposted 4 years ago

Procrastinate,  I live in America where few can afford good health, this includes healthy eating as well.

amiebutchkoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think it is very difficult to live a healthy lifestyle, and yes, part of that problem probably does have to do with the way things are.

3. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I live a healthy lifestyle and make sure I maintain my needs if I am faced with an illness I take my chances right on.

amiebutchkoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am proud of you for making health a priority and being fearless in facing potential issues.  It is the right thing to do, but so many have a hard time doing it!

working