jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What makes you special?

1. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 3 years ago

What makes you special?

Most people look at themselves as different and they are different in many ways, culture, religion etc, but what  do you think makes special from the rest?

2. lmoyer92 profile image78
    lmoyer92posted 3 years ago

Hmmm.. I feel like answering this question would either make me feel conceited, or depressed.

1. DDE profile image23
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you

3. lorddraven2000 profile image90
    lorddraven2000posted 3 years ago

I think everyone in some way is special. For me I am a very busy man, I know it sounds odd but I run a library that I started in my hometown, am a firefighter, an active member of my church, the director of the local historic society and also a very active writer.

1. DDE profile image23

Wow! You must be special in what you do and your full life explains it all thank you

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

There is only one of each of us!
    That automatically makes everyone "unique" or special even if we're only talking about finger prints and DNA.
    However our personalities, dreams/goals, outlook on life, point of view/opinions, likes/dislikes, along with our interpretations of the things we experience in our lives.
    Having said that much like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" so is being special or unique to others. Someone may fall madly in love with you while another could never imagine dating you! What is special to one person is not special at all to another. The healthy approach to life is not to rely on the outside world to make you feel "special". Self-esteem is a gift you give yourself!

1. DDE profile image23

Thank you for sharing  this answer.

working