jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How do you keep yourself fit? Exercise, Walks, Sports, Diet control, Yoga or som

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years ago

How do you keep yourself fit? Exercise, Walks, Sports, Diet control, Yoga or something else?

2. Hackslap profile image87
    Hackslapposted 3 years ago

Yoga..Running..Green Tea...hot water ...and yes  .a happy and positive mindset..... read my article regarding Top 5 Tips to Lose Weight .when you get a moment ..

ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Hackslap, for your response to the question!
      You said it all. Thanks!

3. Kathleen Odenthal profile image95
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

I dont unfortunately, but I really have been meaning to be more active, it is just hard to find the time (and by time I mean willpower). I love yoga, and use to be an instructor. I especially love doing yoga outdoors and finally live somewhere with a great backyard, unfortunately I have allergies, but I still try to get out as much as possible. I also love walking as much as I can. I dont have a car, so if I can, I walk wherever I am going.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Will power is the most important thing, when it comes to keeping good health. Walking a lot must be helping you to keep good health. Thanks for answering!

4. bethperry profile image90
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

I walk a lot in the temperate months; in the cold weather months I use a stationary bike. I also throw some aerobics in during all seasons. But making love is also a great exercise, so if you're married and your partner is up for it I'd suggest well, you know smile

working