jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

When worrying does no good then why human mind worries ?

1. Sundeep Kataria profile image72
    Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years ago

When worrying does no good then why human mind worries ?

2. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Because people "let" themselves worry about things Sundeep, & with a lot of practice they can learn to stop worrying..At the same time most things they worry about they never really tackle, & so never goes away..People won't obviously know this if they do worry, but "they" are the cause of their worrying it's not their problems that cause the worry, it's always how their thinking which is emotionally only that causes the worrying..That is something that can be changed in a few months with a lot of practice & then it becomes them, they then become someone who can't worry..By the way the training is CBT training, & was the best thing i ever learn't in my life.

1. Sundeep Kataria profile image72
      Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Good advice, especially about CBT training. Would you like to share about your experiences with "Cognitive Behaviour Training" please?

3. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Because we don't fully trust God to take care of the problems we have. It says in the bible not to worry, its as to say I am worrying because I don't think God is going to help with this.

working