What are the TEN BEST reasons for a person to wait until he/she is in his/her
middle to late 30s to become a parent?
2. already lived life
3. sees the mistakes of others and tries not to repeat them
4. too tired to care about a lot of annoying stuff kids do
5. already established in career so you probably won't have to switch jobs or will have an easier time with maternity leave
6. friends will have kids who can babysit yours
7. friends will give you all of their used baby stuff
8. theoretically you will have more patience
9. more likely to be with a more stable partner
10. you'll already be finished with school
by Tiera Exum5 years ago
Tell them what's on your mind or wait until you calm down to let them know how you feel?When you get upset with a person do you go ahead and tell them what's on your mind or do you wait until you have calmed down to...
by Charlu5 years ago
Do you go to the doctor at the drop of a hat, wait until your half dead, or somewhere in the middle?
by Charlu5 years ago
If you had it to do over again would you wait until you were married or did you wait?There seems to have been a growing trend in waiting these past few years and was just wondering if you didn't wait and had it to do...
by Michael Valencia5 years ago
Is it better to marry when you're younger (20's) or wait until your 30's or 40's?
by billd016035 years ago
Do You buy new technology when it is released or do you wait until it is perfected and catches on?
by Eugene Hardy6 years ago
Should parents advise their children to adstain from sex until age 24?This the advice I give to my kids. It I not from an ideological view, but one of economic practicality.By age 24 you should done training or...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.