jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there natural remedy for eye floaters?

1. changelife profile image59
    changelifeposted 3 years ago

Is there natural remedy for eye floaters?

I see black dots floating in front of my right eye. These dots are more visible in bright light. There was only one black dot a year ago, but now there are five. Is there any natural remedy to reduce eye floaters? Doctor said, this is nothing to worry about. But, I would like to have a clear vision. I have Myopes with astigmatism, so I use eye glasses. Please tell me alternative treatment and cure for eye floaters. How to reduce floaters in eyes naturally?

2. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

Oh I wish I knew! I have had those all my life and they can be so annoying. But I believe it may be a hereditary condition; my mother had them, too. But I'll Follow to see if someone else has a remedy for them - sure would be nice!

3. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

I don't think there is a natural solution to eye floaters. I think if there was, we'd have heard about it already. And probably your eye doctor would have told you there is a medication/solution to the issue. Unfortunately, people like myself, that does have eye floaters, we're stuck with them for life.

4. hari87 profile image78
    hari87posted 2 years ago

A balanced diet rich in carbohydrates, whole grains, fresh vegetables such as spinach, beets and fruits like apples, peaches, mulberries and blackberries delivers nourishment to your eyes.

Avoid drinking coffee, limit alcohol consumption.

Warming up the eyes helps in reducing symptoms of eye floaters.

working