Is there a zombie virus going around?

1. Felicia Broadhead profile image56
    Felicia Broadheadposted 3 years ago

Is there a zombie virus going around?

I have always heard speculations on the zombie virus, but I believe that it could be a very real thing. I've also seen many news reels and police reports on people eating other people, and not just cannibalism, the only one weird thing is that in all of the reports, the people were naked, and then they ate someone, or bit someone. I believe that there is either a virus going around that causes people to go crazy like that or there is some kind of drug, that makes them have the urge to eat human flesh. If any of the reports were true, why are we not trying to find correlations between the event

2. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 3 years ago

I am pretty sure the correlations were already figured out. Unless this is incredibly recent, and even if it was I would imagine the cause is still the same, people high on bath salts absolutely lose their damn minds.

When it surfaced in any real numbers, you had people running around naked screaming all kinds of things. You had guys get tackled by burly cops straight into the ground and get right back up again as if nothing happened. They could get tased and not feel a thing.

If it was a zombie virus, then the people who got bit would have gone crazy and started eating people as well. As far as I know, that hasnt happened.

3. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

There is actually a drug that was responsible for a couple of similar events.  At one point they were being sold legally as "bath salts" but people were ingesting them and it made them lose their minds.  While I don't put the idea of a "zombie virus" outside the realms of possibility, the high profile cases I remember reading about were linked to a drug.