jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you ready for the frigid cold winter?

1. Kyle Kuriatnyk profile image61
    Kyle Kuriatnykposted 3 years ago

Are you ready for the frigid cold winter?

2. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

"Frigid cold winter" doesn't really happen much where I live. In North Central Texas, we might get one or two snow days per year, and maybe a couple of weeks total of below freezing temperatures. It gets cold, but not so cold to require the purchase of a winter coat. I get by with hoodies, sweatshirts and a jean jacket every winter.

3. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 3 years ago

i just moved from wisconsin to southern california. im looking forward to this winter. for me the temps will probably feel perfect.

4. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

I'm in the south east. It was in the 50's this morning. That's ridiculous to me! I dislike cold. If it's below 60 I am freezing. I am never ready for winter.

5. AnnaCia profile image84
    AnnaCiaposted 3 years ago

I am certainly not ready, but it will come anyway.

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

From what I'm hearing, this winter will have days just as cold as last year when there were nights it got down to -20 or more. I'm not looking forward to it because I hate extremely cold weather. But, yes, I'm ready. The furnace has been inspected and I finally got my garage cleaned out so I can actually put my car in there which hopefully means no dead battery this winter.