jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How have you been Encouraged?

1. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 3 years ago

How have you been  Encouraged?

Encouragement guides you through life's experiences. What made you feel encouragement through all times?

2. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 3 years ago

Devika, thanks for the motivation.  Your question inspired me to the extent that I wish to answer it in a hub.

I will expand on how self-talk, music, encouragement quotes and more offer me encouragement "through life's experiences."

1. DDE profile image25
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi MsDora Thank you for  sharing your thoughts here. Encouragement is so important.

3. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 3 years ago

"There is not always going to be other people there to offer encouragement. Those people who are only able to achieve things when cheered on by other people will not be able to do much in life." read more

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Yes, my hubby encoraged me to get involve with other money making projects, don't rely on hubpages or bubblews.

1. DDE profile image25
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You are so right encouragement helps out when you are with the right people. Thank you.

2. tobusiness profile image86
      tobusinessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I found that life is full of people who are quick to discourage others, so I cherish those like my husband who encourages me in whatever I decide to do. However, he also let me know when I'm less than my best. Which I do appreciate.

working