jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Which One Is Better To Have Inner Beauty or Outer Beauty?

1. Venus Rivera profile image77
    Venus Riveraposted 3 years ago

Which One Is Better To Have Inner Beauty or Outer Beauty?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12056780_f260.jpg

2. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12057193_f260.jpg

Inner beauty is far superior to that of outer beauty.  Inner beauty is strength of character in addition to qualities of integrity, kindness, & other forms of emotional intelligence.  Outer beauty, not withstanding plastic surgery, is transitory & eventually fades but inner beauty evolves throughout time.

Venus Riveraposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree with you. Make-up or plastic surgery can't cover up how your inner beauty is perceived. Thank you for leaving your input.

3. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8535089_f260.jpg

Hi what a beautiful picture.

I would have to say inner beauty all the way.

If you have a beautiful soul your outer beauty will shine/glow.

Defining beauty differs for everyone. One thing that will never change is the soul.

We can cover up outer beauty but inner beauty speaks for itself.

Many blessings
    Laurie

Yes! Inner beauty never fades but outer beauty can. Thank you for sharing your comment.

4. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

As long as I don't have outer beauty, I would claim inner beauty is the best. As long as I don't get a girl with outer beauty, I would console myself that inner beauty is the best. Once I get married and live with a girl having just outer beauty only, then I would understand over time that inner beauty is important indeed!

Someone's inner beauty is more important than their outer beauty.  I wish you the best in finding the beauty of a women's heart. Thank you for sharing your input.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Only with age, wisdom, and experience does one (learn) how to see "inner beauty". The quality of the contents is more important than it's packaging. Having said that it's possible to have both outer and inner beauty! Life isn't always about having to choose one over the other.

Great point! Thank you for sharing your comment

6. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

The outer life is a prototype of the inner life. In the beginning there was only the Absolute Silence. Some call this Existence, Consciousness, Bliss ...

Then came Sound. Sound is a projection of the same Source. Outer beauty is an extension of Sound.

The woman holding the child in the picture are essentially one with the infant in so far as the child came from her. So too, Inner beauty and outer beauty ultimately blends. The Seer sees nothing else.

However, I started by saying that in the beginning there was only Silence, only the Aum or Word. Outer beauty is an extension of Its manifestation, like the Mother and the child. Peace.

working