Wheat Belly Diet? Have you tried it?

1. Easy Exercise profile image86
    Easy Exerciseposted 2 years ago

Wheat Belly Diet? Have you tried it?

My husband and I went on the wheat belly diet and it has been life changing. Our taste buds have changed, our cravings are gone and that bloating feeling is no longer an issue among other things. Have you tried this?

2. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 2 years ago

Yes but it was called something else. Correct me if I am wrong, is this also low carbs? If so I have a friend who has lost a lot of weight and is so much healthier by sticking to this for more than a year. Exactly as you say, her cravings for chocolate and even cigarettes has stopped. She now says, "you could put me in a bath of melted chocolate and I wouldn't put my tongue in it".
    I was on it, and did feel better for it.

3. Judy Filarecki profile image88
    Judy Filareckiposted 2 years ago

I started following Dr. Davis and the wheat belly lifestyle 2 and 1/2 years ago and will never go back to wheat. 6 months ago I also cut out all grains per his recommendations. The health changes have been tremendous. I've written several hubs about wheat belly and also have created quite a few WB recipe Hubs to share with others. Today I just published a new one: Diabetic Blueberry Cheesecake with Pecans. I title most of these hubs as diabetic rather than gluten, because they seem to get searched better.

working