jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think contributes the most to your everyday happiness?

1. Ricki-Lee Keeley profile image82
    Ricki-Lee Keeleyposted 2 years ago

What do you think contributes the most to your everyday happiness?

When you think about what makes you happy, what stands out the most? What is your biggest reason for an upbeat and positive attitude in life?

2. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 2 years ago

Easy peasy....my life is so full of lovelies who fill my soul to overflowing...I am blessed to have the love and encouragement of friends and family...and God brings me through each day...giving me more opportunities to live and grow and learn and share.

1. obsandbonnie profile image59
      obsandbonnieposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Upbeat and positive attitudes lead me to a higher vibration in the universe, which in return rewards me with giving me all the right stuff I need for my life. The Universe has my back, I have no worries. I try hard to live in the moment every day.

3. obsandbonnie profile image59
    obsandbonnieposted 2 years ago

Upbeat and positive attitude lead me to a higher vibration in the universe, which in return rewards me with giving me all the right stuff I need for my life. The Universe has my back, I have no worries. I try hard to live in the moment every day.

4. jaswinderpages profile image60
    jaswinderpagesposted 2 years ago

I think there are many things which contributes the most to your everyday happiness and they are:
    First of  all  happiness is the state of your mind and when you learn to live happy then you are happy in difficult times also. Still environment of your home plays an important role in your happiness and your job environment also.

working