jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is your best time of day?

1. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 2 years ago

What is your best time of day?

Some people prefer the morning , midday,  or the evening. I prefer the afternoons in the winter the days are much shorter. In the summer I prefer the outdoors and the morning is my best time of day. What do you think?

2. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 2 years ago

Morning is my best time of day, no matter the season or the weather.  I can get a day's work done by mid-morning.  In the afternoon, my brain gets lazy.

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Dora Isaac Weithers Thank you for taking part here.  Interesting insight to your days. Mornings are great  in the summer for me. Happy Holidays!

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

I'm kinda' flip-flopped from most. I arise near midnight to begin my day. I do my thing(s) until near 11AM have a meal then I conk out. I arise between twice more for a meal for meds otherwise up again near midnight.

That said for me the early morning near sunrise can be likened to sunset. That is the time of day I feel most whole. I can see the sunrise dance with my garden out the window before my desk on the garden. A black cat jumps upon a birdbath for a few sips of water. Later my feathered friends arrive sometimes in a flock to feed upon the native plant shrubs. It is both enlightening for me and provides a sense of spirituality too.

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Tim Mitchell Thank you for the insight to your days. Sounds a different approach and interesting too.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

mid day, when my household chores are done, it is my blogging time!