jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Should you eat/drink dairy products?

1. Helen Bolam profile image60
    Helen Bolamposted 2 years ago

Should you eat/drink dairy products?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12879675_f260.jpg

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 2 years ago

I always have, and I always will. A fine cheese is a wonderful treat - and vegetable based 'milk' is flavorful, but my body craves a lot of fat and a lot of protein.

I don't care anything about what vegans say about anything - as their entire philosophy is based on the notion that the life of my mother is of the same value as the life of a chicken.

Ps. Trying to live the healthiest lifestyle imaginable leaves veganism out cold, and truly, vegetarianism is only ever workable so long as the vegetarian consumes a lot of animal products such as cheese, milk, eggs, etc.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

i drink milk powder with hot water daily before sleep, help me to sleep soundly. I don't eat cheese except cheese burger, I drink yogurt drink and had yogurt once a month. Healthy for me

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Homer Simpson: "Mmmmm... sixty four slices of processed American cheeeeeeeese....(gulp) sixty three... (gulp) sixty two... (gulp)...

Marge (hours later) "Homer, have you been up all night eating cheese?"

Homer: "I think I'm blind."

Helen Bolamposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I think anyone one would go blind if they ate that many slice of processed cheese.  I prefer British cheddar or something french like brie and camembert cheese.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 2 years ago

Milk (at least the most popular kind) is specially formulated for a growing baby cow. If you're not a growing baby cow, then milk wasn't made for you. Add on top of that casein's link to cancer growth and you've got a recipe for bad health.

Helen Bolamposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sadly that's due to modern pasteurization techniques that milk has become unhealthy.  Take all of that away and you find those that are lactose intolerant can drink it.

Closed to reply

working