jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best diet you've ever tried?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 2 years ago

What is the best diet you've ever tried?

2. Amyhill123 profile image43
    Amyhill123posted 2 years ago

Diet depends on body conditions, if someone is having any kinda diseases or somebody wants to lose weight etc. Diet depends on it, but for daily basis just to stay healthy and fit one must have balanced diet with enough exercise.

As its said, " An a apple day keeps doctors away "so daily eating apple is good one. But if you ask for best diet, my mom prefers to have variety of food fruits in our meal. Fruits, sprouts, nuts and green veggies. I avoid drinking fruit juices, cause its better to eat fruit rather than drinking juices.

With diet exercise is good practice for healthy lifestyle.Even if we don't get enough time for it then walking is good idea. So daily 20-30 mins walk is important.

Drinking Honey + Warm water daily, is also good, which helps us to stay fit. People also prefer Honey+Lemon+ warm water, as its said that it helps to reduce extra body fats.

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
      lisasuniquevoiceposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I am on the Day Off Diet with Dr. Oz. Drinking lemon water is the first thing he has you do on this diet, and exercise is just as much a part of the program.

3. harryblossom profile image60
    harryblossomposted 24 months ago

A well-balanced diet is what I call as the best diet. Having a healthy breakfast that includes fresh fruits and vegetables is the best way to kick start your day. Add whole-grains, poultry, and fish to your diet to get lean protein. Snack with nuts, seeds and low-fat yogurt. The most important part is to limit or avoid sugary and salty foodstuffs. A glass of warm lemon water in the morning on an empty stomach, daily, would help flush toxins and reduce fat.