What motivates you to continue working out?

1. syfsupps profile image59
    syfsuppsposted 22 months ago

What motivates you to continue working out?

What motivates you to continue working out?  Aside from the main reason that you wanted to be fit and healthy.

2. iggy7117 profile image81
    iggy7117posted 22 months ago

For me it is the feeling of being pumped up. The hard muscles stretching the skin after a workout, the muscles showing all the time. I also like the feel of the soreness after a good workout, knowing I stressed the muscles and the workout was successful. It also helps to relieve stress and gives me thinking time, between sets when I walk it off I am thinking mire clearly and much faster. I have come up with many good ideas in the gym.

3. ayushman77 profile image60
    ayushman77posted 21 months ago

The mere fact that lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension, obesity etc can happen to anyone living in urban areas with hectic lifestyle is something that prompted me to start spending 30 to 45 minutes everyday. The age group getting affected with these lifestyle diseases has gone down drastically over a period of time. Men and women in early 30s have been known to get heart attacks in recent times because of unhealthy lifestyle. A little effort early in life can keep one healthy for a long time. Just 30 minutes of brisk walk and 10 minutes of stress exercise is all that is required. Once you start working out, it becomes like an addiction. After some time, you do it as part of you daily routine.