jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Are you pushing harder are you getting stronger?

1. Atcelle profile image51
    Atcelleposted 23 months ago

Are you pushing harder are you getting stronger?

Sometimes some individuals think that they are just pushing and nothing seems to sway, and they should never give up believe me when I say that with a strong determined push of heart things will eventually start happening for you smile

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13039321_f260.jpg

2. Tusitala Tom profile image64
    Tusitala Tomposted 23 months ago

Yes, you could get a big blue vein in your forehead like Clint Eastwood.

Pushing harder isn't always the answer.   Letting go and listening in silence for your intuition to provide you with a better option could well take a lot of that strain away.   Or has it has been put to me, "Stay open and follow the prompts."

There is always inner guidance, but you have to both believe in it and be patient.   You are far bigger than you probably imagine yourself to be.

1. threekeys profile image81
      threekeysposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Nice Tom...

You too feel as if you living Sisphysus's Myth Marcella? You do your best...then like Tom said...wait for "the prompts"...they can come but fortunately or unfortunately in their own cycle of timing....best of luck Marcella.

2. Atcelle profile image51
      Atcelleposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Tom Ware Yes! I know about the waiting and listening aspect of way and timmimg but you know what it also takes a strong push of determination from the individuals or individual to make a startdoes an engine starts on it's own? No! It is turn by a key

working