jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your best advice for staying healthy?

1. PhoenixV profile image70
    PhoenixVposted 13 months ago

What is your best advice for staying healthy?

2. Sam Montana profile image48
    Sam Montanaposted 13 months ago

Eating the healthiest food possible. And that usually means reading labels, staying away from chemicals, which are are many, such as ingredients we don't recognize and anything that says natural flavors. Avoid GMO foods like soybean and canola oil.

Eating the most simple foods and making your own meals.

3. The0NatureBoy profile image46
    The0NatureBoyposted 13 months ago

In my over 30 years living the nomad life I discovered that the closer we live in harmony with the self-reproducing environment the greater is our health.

The Bible's creation suggest man are to eat from seed producing plants that  the seeds produce the plants earth-wide. It doesn't suggest cooking them and a it doesn't began to talk about cooking our foods until after the great flood, thus, man should eat their food fresh from where they grow -so grow your own as much as possible- which will build up their immune system and drink water from any source you see other animals drinking from for the same reason. 

Before I went into the United Stated of Mexico in 1978 the word was "do not drink their water" but I had drank ground water from Florida all the way to Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada and back across the U.S. so I drank their ground water without any discomfort.  I had been eating many plants people don't consider food and ate many their they didn't and without discomfort, so living close to the environment is the healthiest way to live my experience proved.

4. Aelbarsha profile image88
    Aelbarshaposted 12 months ago

1-Eat healthy food
    2-Don't smoke
    3-Exercise regularly
    4-Maintain an optimal body weight
    5-Sleep enough
    6-Avoid stress