jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

HubMob weekly topic: Fourth of July

1. Princessa profile image85
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

HubMob weekly topic: Fourth of July

4th of July celebrations

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

In another article, we learned that in 1776, the Declaration of Independence had only two signers. Did they have a party? Here are some fun July 4ths to remember. read more

3. Mezo profile image71
    Mezoposted 8 years ago

The elections are a very important event in each country. Speeches are the best part of it! Some speeches are too great, epic or sometimes funny. The elections to choose a president for the united states is the most important one that not only... read more

4. Shirley Anderson profile image75
    Shirley Andersonposted 8 years ago

I hope you will all join me in discovering more about the American July 4th Independence Day by reading the hubs below. Even if you are from a different country, please celebrate the HubMobsters (authors) who are offering the information by leaving them some feedback. I know they'll appreciate it. read more

5. lumberjack profile image72
    lumberjackposted 8 years ago

Keep safe this Fourth of July with the following fireworks safety tips. read more

6. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 8 years ago

The 4th of July has been an important date for many centuries.  Nowadays, it's associated with the United States of America and for some strange reason, they feel that everybody should celebrate that day as well.  This is the same country that had a... read more

7. CindyLBW profile image60
    CindyLBWposted 8 years ago

I live outside of Valentine, Nebraska. The highlight of the Fourth of July for me has always been and always will be the demolition derby and fireworks afterwards. I love this, and have driven in it several times, also I buy out half the fireworks in town and spend hours shooting them off afterwards.

8. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

How to make a flag magnet for the Fourth of July. read more

9. k@ri profile image91
    k@riposted 8 years ago

Have some fun at your 4th of July picnic!  Here are fun activities to keep the kids happy and some for the playful adults also. read more

10. Chuck profile image89
    Chuckposted 8 years ago

It is common knowledge that France was America's ally during the American Revolution.  What is not so well known is the fact that Spain secretly funded both the French forces and American forces fighting against Britain in the Revolution. read more

11. KT pdx profile image81
    KT pdxposted 8 years ago

I grew up fascinated by fireworks.  Maybe it was the big booms, the ones that made me jump in my mother's womb a week before I was born.  Maybe it was the colorful lights, or the way the smoke trailed off in the afterglow.  Or maybe it was the fact... read more

12. talfonso profile image82
    talfonsoposted 7 years ago

I go to a party where I eat a lot and shoot some fireworks! Now that's a great holiday to celebrate!

13. W. Christopher profile image75
    W. Christopherposted 7 years ago

I just made a hub of 10 Fun Things to Do on July 4th. Here's the short URL: http://hubpages.com/t/16649a

14. Catlyn profile image73
    Catlynposted 7 years ago