jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How much should you spend on a "Mothers Day" gift?

1. profile image47
    RELATUposted 7 years ago

How much should you spend on a "Mothers Day" gift?

Happy Mothers Day to all and I would like to know how much you intend to spend. Sentimental value is something that keeps on giving and especially if you give something that you Mother needs. There is also an economy effect and how far are you willing to go for a Mothers Day gift , your Mother brought gave birth to you so do you have a limit or would you rather give something to her that that "keeps giving back to her." Perhaps give her something she can use often or just lavish her with something she would'nt expect and there is always something that you can afford. Your Mother is priceless.

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 7 years ago

When I go shopping, I have a budget I have to meet, even on holidays, but when it comes to gifts I will cut something out of the budget if the gift I want to get them is a bit more expensive then my gift budget.

This year I didn't have any money to spend because of medical expenses so I drew a very detailed drawing for my mother and then hopefully next week I can buy something for her.

3. bushraismail profile image61
    bushraismailposted 7 years ago

if ur rich.a million.
    my advice is. better spend wat u can afford and be happy about it. than spend a  lot and start to worry.
    mothers day is every day remember..

4. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

It's LOVE that count.Mother comes 2nd.What made love in mothers is the cause of them being mothers.
    I said that to say this....no gift can be compared to just knowing
    that you are loved.Gifts come in last.

working