jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What will you take as a hostess gift if you are a guest for Thanksgiving dinner?

1. Avamum profile image84
    Avamumposted 7 years ago

What will you take as a hostess gift if you are a guest for Thanksgiving dinner?

2. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 7 years ago

.if you don't know them very well the best gift to give is a flower bouquet...
    Most people who do know the hostess will know what she needs..such as a carving knife, platter, serving dishes,napkins or anything decorative for the table.

3. stars439 profile image73
    stars439posted 7 years ago

Thank you for the question:  If I were and invited guest at a Thanksgiving Dinner , and the hostess asked me what would I like to take home, I would grab the turkey, the dressing, the pies, the mashed potatoes, the sweet potatoes, the gravy and giblets, the brown and served rolls, the cold drinks, and everything on the table. I would quickly load it all up in a sturdy little red wagon and pull it very fast down the street far far away from everyone, and just pig out. I know everyone would be running after me screaming, yelling, raising hell, and raising their fists and butcher knives, but I would have much to be Thankful far. : ) LOL Just kidding.

4. dutch84 profile image60
    dutch84posted 7 years ago

I'm going to take something that I can actually eat like rice and beans. I'm currently doing Daniel's Diet where you only eat fruits and vegetables. So, I can't eat most of the stuff at Thanksgiving.

Closed to reply

working