jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you feel once the Christmas Season has passed?

1. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

How do you feel once the Christmas Season has passed?

Do you stress out at Christmas? Once it is over, are you disappointed, depressed, or totally the opposite. Explain!

2. N.E. Wright profile image80
    N.E. Wrightposted 7 years ago

Relieved!!!  LOL.

I only have one child so the cost of gifts are not that high for me with him.  I have several nieces and nephews though and that is where the cost goes up.  LOL.

Still, I love Christmas, but again relief  is what I feel when it is all over.

3. Wayne Orvisburg profile image74
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 7 years ago

I have to agree with N.E. relieved!

I don't like offending people by not getting them gifts. I really don't feel it's necessary to get people from work Christmas presents. And every year you agree not to trade gifts and some jerk has to show up with a bag full. Then everyone feels they have to rush out and get stuff too. Crazy!

4. mandyf profile image68
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

relieved . I think the pressure of "being good" is too much to bear for kids. they are kids and life is about learning through your mistakes. I dont put that pressure on my kids even at holiday time. They get gifts because I love them not because they were good or bad. But the whole spending time with family in a small confined area is just to much and overwhelming for me because I like to spend time with my family on an individual basis. I dont like having to divide my attention up between everyone

working