jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What was your favorite part about this Christmas?

1. IdeaMorphist profile image61
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

What was your favorite part about this Christmas?

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

Having my family together for a few days. Oh and the Baileys in the coffee on Christmas morning.

3. mandyf profile image66
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

my children getting along....them being able to destress from school

4. Lita C. Malicdem profile image60
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 7 years ago

My family having  hosted a Children's Garden Christmas Party for the kids in our neighborhood who are not capable of giving back what they got from us last December 25 and it was a smashing success! t was well-attended by their parents as well.

5. Rob Hanlon profile image60
    Rob Hanlonposted 7 years ago

Being in the UK (or frozen Britain), this Christmas has had it's fair supply of ((( snow))), I think the favourite part of future Christmas will be that everyone may change their wish of having a 'White Christmas' as whilst it is nice in theory, in practice it's a whole different thing when it causes as much chaos as it has this year.
    "Happy" or "Merry" Christmas is still acceptable :-)

6. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I sang a duet of "Oh Holy Night" at my church at Christmas Eve Mass, as a special request from God through my pastor.

7. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Having a family get-together.  Most of my family live out of town so it's nice to have all family on Christmas.. of course I love opening gifts too and I love to see the happy faces when they open my gifts to them.. nobody cried this year. Phew!

8. americanwriter profile image74
    americanwriterposted 7 years ago

The warm feeling from seeing faces of all ages light up with delight whether opening presents, telling stories of Christmas past or digging in to something delicious to eat or drink.

9. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

The end, when the Christmas muzak stopped playing everywhere

"Do they know it's Christmas time at all.....(la la la)...."

10. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

Best part of Christmas to me is the family get-to-gether for a long lunch.   You know, the one that starts around midday and is still going a 5-00pm.   Everyone enjoying one another's company, all getting plump eating too much...and maybe even drinking too much.   No TV or radio, just conversation.

We tend to remember Christmas time.  And mostly those memories are happy for me.   I hope they're happy for you.

As the Barbara Streisand song goes in that classic movie:    "It's the good times...that we remember...and we will always remember...the way we were."

May 2011 treat you all well.   See you on Hubpages

Closed to reply