jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Daily holiday hubs yay or nay?

1. stephwazere profile image56
    stephwazereposted 6 years ago

Daily holiday hubs yay or nay?

Do you think writing a few hubs every couple of days about what you get up to in holidays is a good or bad thing?
    (Just some people like to keep memory and this is a good place for it)

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5220152_f260.jpg

2. clintonb profile image59
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

Its a good  thing which will become a habit in your future. In future if you look back to your happy moments, each minute what you did will be there in-front of you. This makes you happy and plan the future holidays.

3. profile image46
    nessiiaaposted 6 years ago

I agree it's good because you know you'll be able to remember everything and be able to share with friends if they read your hub that is, It's a perfect idea.If your thinking of doing it just dont take it to serious!

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

No, if it is a personal memoir.  One of the recent changes in Hubpages is to discourage the personal memoir / diary /personal blog type of article.  (In fact they have even created a specific pre-made category reason for flagging a hub called 'purely personal'). 

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fantastic to write about your holidays if you have some other venue to place the piece (e.g. your own personal blog elsewhere).  Or you could slant your writing toward a more Hubpage-friendly way, for example "how to organize a great vacation" or "things to do if you're staying at home for your holiday" etc in which you can work in some personal experiences - just that the entire article shouldn't be about 'what I did on days 3,4 and 5 of my holdays'.

working