jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?

1. naeemebrahimjee profile image73
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?

Personally I am a fan on Christmas! Lots of family get together and great food, lots of fun and gifts of course!

2. Shawn Scarborough profile image84
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 6 years ago

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because I get to do three of my favorite things: spend time with my family, watch a lot of football and eat a lot of great food.

3. innovationgeek profile image60
    innovationgeekposted 6 years ago

Christmas! It just has a magical feel to it. Santa, christmas music, christmas trees, presents, lots of good food, and the whole family together.

Nothing compares to the spirit of Christmas and how it can bring a family together.

4. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I know this will sound strange, but I love Halloween! I love October...the beautiful foliage, the crisp air and Halloween is all of that. It's a fun holiday. I love to carve pumpkins and light them at twilight and I laugh out loud whenever I see someone in costume. and Halloween is so much more popular than it used to be...it's not just for kids anymore! My second favorite is Thanksgiving....it's a gentle reminder of what I have and what I love. It's a warm, cozy day filled with friends, family and REALLY good food.....oh, and parades and football!

working