jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where do you want to celebrate your Christmas?

1. kingphilipIV profile image60
    kingphilipIVposted 6 years ago

Where do you want to celebrate your Christmas?

2. Au fait profile image93
    Au faitposted 6 years ago

I have learned through experience that I prefer celebrating Christmas with immediate family at home.  It just isn't the same anywhere else.

3. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

This year, fortunately I am getting exactly what I want for Christmas. My parents are flying down from Scotland to spend Christmas with me, my partner, and my daughter. It's not been a very great year as my mother suffered breast cancer, my dad had a heart attack and a few family members have been ill this year. I am so looking forward to taking care of them and just having a lot of fun and good times over the festive period.

4. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

At home!! to bad I won't have even a single family member around sad
    I'm in university and we got exams on 26th sad

5. engelfantasydream profile image58
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

if i have a teleporter power lolss..me and my family will go in antartica lolss hahaha..just with the family anywhere in the world can be...and go to church together..dine together @12midnight...laughs.share stories,fun ,giggles that simple!!!:)and karaoke hahahhaa

6. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

In the arms of my parents because I can't remember our last Christmas celebrated together and I want to be with them in this day because Christmas is one of the sweetest, memorable and very important day of the year. We're far apart because they work Abroad. If Santa will grant my wish this Christmas.

7. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

In my partner's arms smile Sleeping in and waking up with the best gift I could ever have. Him by my side.

working