jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever regifted a present you didn't want?

1. samanthamayer profile image71
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

Have you ever regifted a present you didn't want?

I personally haven't, but I did read an interesting hub about it! Have you ever regifted, and if so, how did it go down? Do you think it's a good option this Christmas?

2. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Oh yes, always. I believe that if I am not using it, it is better off going to someone who finds that useful.

3. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

Of course! What you may not want someone else is dying to find under their Christmas tree! Plus, it is better than wasting it.

4. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Oh yes, and our group of friends have elevated it to an art form. We regift time and time again. Back and forth with the same items. Its fun and amusing and totally takes the pressure off of actually purchasing presents.

5. Bella Nina profile image74
    Bella Ninaposted 6 years ago

Yes.  I don't believe in waste, and if I will not use it, I want someone else to have it who will use it.

6. Jyoti Patil profile image67
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

Honestly, many times as a kid, but now i value my gifts and don't do the same if given by besties or family members. I still do give away gifts i don't need or gifts that I already have. smile

7. greatstuff profile image96
    greatstuffposted 6 years ago

Yes I have..but my wife thinks it's not a proper thing to do. Its a waste if it is just stored somewhere, unused.