jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Christmas means for you????

1. MrsHernandez profile image60
    MrsHernandezposted 6 years ago

What Christmas means for you????

2. msviolets profile image84
    msvioletsposted 6 years ago

Christmas is a time of magic.  When miracles happen and dreams come true.  Maybe not for everyone, but there's the chance it could be you tongue 

It's a time of warmth and family.  Mostly of giving, and thinking of those who have less than you.

3. Healthy Pursuits profile image91
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 6 years ago

Christmas means good friends, warm snuggly times, fun decorating, a lightening of spirit in the middle of winter, and visiting and eating together. It also means making for finding just that right gift for close friends and family. I like to take my time in choosing a gift, or making it, that I know that particular person will like. For me, it's a folk holiday, not a religious one.

4. That Grrl profile image69
    That Grrlposted 6 years ago

I hope Christmas is quiet this year. It's been a busy year for my family and myself. As much as I still love Christmas it's lost it's luster this year. My birthday is a week before Xmas and I was thinking to take a bus somewhere and run away for as long as I can afford to not go home again.

5. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Christmas is a reminder of the fact that Almighty God gave to mankind a perfect sacrifice in Christ Jesus so that we could become rejoined with God as welcomed members in His family.