jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the most common Christmas gifts that you receive every year?

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

What are the most common Christmas gifts that you receive every year?

2. CWanamaker profile image96
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Just about every Christmas you can be sure that I will get some clothes. I actually like getting clothes though!

3. health-resource profile image57
    health-resourceposted 6 years ago

Socks?  Usually some sort of clothing most likely... though most of it is novelty or just to keep warm.  I don't think people can successfully pick clothes for me.

4. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

My Mom always gets me a pile (no other word for the quantity) of new knee-high socks, which I love in the winter.  I look forward to it.  smile

5. smzclark profile image62
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

too much chocolate from everyone, which i don't understand, because when these people ask what i want, one thing i always get in there is, 'no chocolate'! my favourite most recent compilation album and a bottle of wine from the neighbor which she usually drinks more than half of. those have got to be the definates :-)

6. athena2011 profile image60
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

A Starbuck's gift card which I love to get because I never buy Starbucks for myself as I find it too expensive, so it really is a treat to get these gift cards.

7. B. A. Williams profile image73
    B. A. Williamsposted 6 years ago

Clothes mmmmm love them. Anything clothes wise, and maybe once in awhile an electrical appliance. This year I would like an electric wok and more clothes.

working