jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have New Year Resolutions for 2012?

1. rob_allen profile image82
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Do you have New Year Resolutions for 2012?

2. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

Here's the big one: to learn everything I can about turning my passion for writing into not only a way of feeding my soul but also of feeding my coffers in this tough economy, so I can help my new husband with the household expenses.

3. stars439 profile image74
    stars439posted 6 years ago

Good question. Yes, I would like to be able to be a better person. I would like to never be jealous of anyone on earth ever again. I would like to be less of a tight wod. I would like to complain less. I would like to think more positive. I would like to be more generous. I would like to get rich. I would like to have more love in my heart. I would like to never feel bitter about anything on earth ever again.

I would like to be a better father, a better husband, a better human being.

God Bless You, and Merry Christmas.

4. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

I don't know if winning the Mega Lotto qualifies as a resolution, though I am resolute to one day winning the jackpot. This coming year I plan to eat a more balanced diet. With new job I'll be able to buy the produce I need. Take the vitamins my body requires. It's sad to note that produce price is so much more than canned, frozen or processed foods.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Yep. Do good at my new job and lose another 10 pounds.

6. athena2011 profile image54
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Mine is to cherish each day as a gift and do my best every day. Then the rest is up to the big man upstairs right?

working