jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you make New Year's resolutions? If you do, do you actually stick to them?

1. KellyMcB profile image58
    KellyMcBposted 6 years ago

Do you make New Year's resolutions? If you do, do you actually stick to them?

2. teenboyproblems profile image60
    teenboyproblemsposted 6 years ago

I try for the first couple of month's, but fail. I just like lying to myself every year and feeling disappointed. Oh well, there's always next year! Lol

3. Cardia profile image95
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

I normally do make them, but by halfway through the year, I've forgotten, or don't care anymore.
    The resolutions I made for 2011, some I did keep! - I took back up the piano, and I got my first job, plus I'm now writing for Hubpages.

This year, I want to make a list, and complete ALL of them!

4. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

I do make one every year but find that over the following months I cannot abide by them in toto. But I try to be as close as possible.

5. David Legg 7 profile image73
    David Legg 7posted 6 years ago

Not at New Year's, but I occasionally make resolutions, and I do generally keep them.

6. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do.  I usually keep most of them;)

7. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

I stick to them for a few hours usually. Hey! Atleast i try :-p!

8. georgetyler profile image61
    georgetylerposted 6 years ago

I make them and I can stick to them but none of mine have been very good.

9. Chris Qu profile image94
    Chris Quposted 6 years ago

Usually, I have a number of quantitative goals for myself, because I'm a numbers guy. For example: read X books, watch X movies, beat X video games. Some of them I make, some of them I do not.

This year I also had two personal goals, one was to lose weight (proud to say that I did -- 90 pounds!) and the other one was something I'll keep to myself. But I did that too.

This year, I'll repeat the quantitative goals, but I can't think of any major goal I want to go for...