jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your personal opinion of Valentine's Day?

1. alezafree profile image90
    alezafreeposted 6 years ago

What is your personal opinion of Valentine's Day?

Whether you are single, married, in a relationship, in love (unrequited or otherwise) ... how do you feel about the supposed most romantic day of the year?

2. KDF profile image72
    KDFposted 6 years ago

It costs me $100 dollars every year, but she's worth it! It's fun for kids and young couples, but everyday should be a romantic day if you're feeling it, who needs a Valentine's day. I think it would be better if it was a national paid holiday!  : )

3. profile image0
    setarehposted 6 years ago

I'm single but i still think it's a nice concept to have a day just for couples and their love. I don't think it's all about increasing flower and chocolate sales, those businesses just take advantage obviously.
    Overall, i like the idea of Valentine's Day - it's a reminder that we should treat our significant other as special!

4. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

I make every day a celebration of LOVE...

For Love is a gift of Heavens

Love is the greatest spirit flowing through us

Love is a miracle that must be treasured

5. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

It's a way to make money. So much money is spent every Feb. 14th on candies, flowers, cards and jewelry just to show someone you love them. It's way too commercial for me. Not to mention, material possessions are no way to show love which is an abstract thought/emotion. You should be showing your love to your significant other on a daily basis, not just one day a year.

working