What are some ways to celebrate Easter?

1. tammyswallow profile image95
    tammyswallowposted 5 years ago

What are some ways to celebrate Easter?

What are some ways you or people you know celebrate the Easter holiday?

2. Barnsey profile image79
    Barnseyposted 5 years ago

I was raised Catholic so after the adults got back from church, no they couldn't force me to go, it was always about family sitting down and talking and laughing. It was supposed to be a time to forget the common woes and get back to what was really important.
    Sadly, as the older members of the family died those traditions did not continue. The younger generations have allowed freedom to erode their traditional values and i am more guilty than the next guy, believe me. Clinging to the original ideal now the younger generations huddle together with their immediate family in an effort to bring back some of the comfort those days used to instill.
    If easter is supposed to be about Jesus I suppose that he is represented in the love and familial connections reenforced and displayed on that holy day.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 5 years ago

The Easter Fires have been a tradition in Fredericksburg, Texas for many years. This story tells of how the legend of the fires began, and how the town celebrated by dressing as rabbits. read more

working