jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are the best things that makes summer Summer?

1. Pearldiver profile image82
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

What are the best things that makes summer Summer?

Summer tends to be a 'feel good' season... Why?

2. profile image0
    Marzimeposted 6 years ago

I think its all due to vitamin D.. the sun! and  BBQs, Summer drinks, the flowers, beach, kids playing outside just brings a positive feel good day.

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

folks are outside more...there's more positive social interaction outside...the sunshine, flowers, birds/bees/bugs...everything seems to 'come alive'....even when the moon is out - however, as i write this, i realize a beautiful Canadian snow covered winter can feel the same way as long as you are into outdoor activities...and the sun is shining

4. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

The best thing that makes summer Summer is less clothes, outdoor concerts, sitting on a deck drinking lemon juice and looking at beautiful flower.

5. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Holidays and less stress. I think more people are happier and also the days are brighter for longer, so you can hang out more.

6. twinstimes2 profile image81
    twinstimes2posted 6 years ago

Can your family vacation together every year? Mine can and it is a big group! Find out the secret to "Big Family" vacations. read more

7. Denise Handlon profile image91
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

What makes 'Summer' summer?  Here are my 10 best reasons to enjoy the season.  It's time to have some fun! read more