jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think husbands should give their wives Mother's Day presents? Why or why

1. sunbun143 profile image83
    sunbun143posted 6 years ago

Do you think husbands should give their wives Mother's Day presents? Why or why not?

After they become parents, obviously. And just as obviously, I am biased about this topic. But I want to know your opinion.

2. Dee aka Nonna profile image81
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

Before the become parents....no.  She is not his mother and after they become parents it's to honor her position and for the job she is doing taking care of those kids.  The same for Father's Day.  No before they become parents and after it...the same thing.

3. Catzgendron profile image71
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

Yes I do because she is the mother of his children just as she should give him one on Father's Day.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes, if they have children.  Being the mother of one's children is a precious job and a gift commemorating that is a wonderful tribute.  Likewise on Father's Day.

5. Diana Mendes profile image76
    Diana Mendesposted 6 years ago

Husbands should give their wives Mother's Day presents after the children are born because then their wives become mothers of their precious children. It is a wonderful tribute of love & appreciation.

6. Ov Strickland profile image61
    Ov Stricklandposted 5 years ago

Absolutely, yes they have to. Is it that hard to come up with a simple gift or even a simple note from you for the one you truly love? What do you think would the mother  feel if she sees all the other mothers in the world carrying flowers and she has none? It's just mother's day. Just give it to them. smile

working