What is your favorite holiday?

1. scoop profile image84
    scoopposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite holiday?

2. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

As a Christian, my favorite and most revered holiday is Christmas, Jesus' birth. next  is Easter, Jesus death and sacrifice on the cross for our sins, and next, is July fourth, Independence Day, which was when we declared our separation from England and its rule, and established our own government under the constitution. The constitution was based on many of the precepts of Christianity by the major fore fathers and signers of the constitution. Without the guidance of a strong faith and Christianity, those who are unbelievers would not be able to voice their opinions and atheistic beliefs. The United States of America is the greatest and strongest country that is in existence today. We are a world supporter and serve as a wonderful example of what can be achieved a s a nation in spite of much adversity and hatred.Would there be a United States, constitution and world supporter as grand as the USA, without Christianity and strong men who realized the importance and power of a faith in the Creator and His son, Jesus Christ?

3. TripleAMom profile image86
    TripleAMomposted 5 years ago

Mine by far is Christmas because we have so many traditions.  We make cookies for our neighbors, make a birthday cake for Jesus, find just the right Christmas tree, etc.  But I love the look on my kids' faces on Christmas morning.  That is priceless.  After Christmas is Easter.  We get up and have our family Easter, then have a big breakfast at church. This is an event we all look forward to. Then family comes and there are Easter egg hunts, dinner, and just having fun as a family.  Holidays are special in our family because we love any opportunity to get together.

working