jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

30th birthday cakes for women?

1. melbel profile image96
    melbelposted 5 years ago

30th birthday cakes for women?

Does anyone have any cool ideas for a birthday cake for a woman who is celebrating her 30th birthday (over-the-hill?)

2. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

Some people actually feel old when they turn 30 so an over the hill might not be the best idea.  I could be being too picky though.  Adult-oriented cakes can be fun but may offend people. 
    An idea might to find out some of her childhood interests and put a design that  represents something like her favorite cartoon or toy.  You can also do a timeline sort of idea where you mark down important events throughout her life.  Another idea would be to leave the cake blank, with just a simple frosting, then have her friends and loved ones sign it with different colored frosting.  Those tubes of frosting you can buy can act as pens.

3. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 5 years ago

I wrote a hub about 30th birthday party ideas.
    http://randomcreative.hubpages.com/hub/ … ions-Gifts
    I didn't find a lot of cake ideas specifically.  Most of the ones that I did find fit with specific themes, such as the 80s or a particular hobby like golf.  They weren't necessarily about turning 30.

4. iefox5 profile image59
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

First you should know her flavor and ask people around if you don't know.

5. BSloan profile image75
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6909905_f260.jpg

A couple of years ago, a friend our my parents had a surprise party and they featured a cake similar to this. 

Everyone chipped in for her gift and gave her a mini weekend vacation to New York since she liked to travel.

6. profile image52
    LemonSqueezyposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7272868_f260.jpg

There are so many things you need to know to begin. What flavor does she like, is she a funny person, would she prefer cupcakes or cake pops? There are a lot of great ideas on Pinterest.com. You can browse or search specific ideas without becoming a member. Wilton.com and bakerella.com are also great sites. I have found cupcakes have been a hit. I recently went to a purse party and the hostess requested I make something "fun" for everyone to enjoy. I decided to make cupcakes with fondant purses. It gave me the option of making different flavors as well. (some people didn't like chocolate. I know, crazy right?) It was a hit and now all my friends and family ask me to make the cakes/cupcakes for their events. I just did cupcake shaped cake pops for a baby shower. I hope this helps you.

7. JamesGrantSmith profile image59
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

Hire a really buff male stripper, get said stripper to jump out of the birthday cake = Amazing birthday.

8. vivekyngmedia profile image59
    vivekyngmediaposted 3 years ago

The best way to choose cakes for women is online shop. Here you may find various collection of delicious cakes for 30th birthday. You can browse TheCakeStore, almondart and Ferns N Petals.

working