jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

What do you like to go shopping for the most?

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

What do you like to go shopping for the most?

Clothes, make-up, jewelry, gifts for others on special days? It could be special treats that your family enjoys!   Its your call.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7288172_f260.jpg

2. Jesse Mugnier profile image73
    Jesse Mugnierposted 5 years ago

Great question! First things first, where did you get that picture? I want to eat my computer screen just looking at it. I'm not kidding.
    Now, my answer is that I most like to go shopping for clothes that I wear out on dates with my boyfriend. Having 3 children together, this of course doesn't happen very often. When we do go out, dressing up makes me feel beautiful and sexy and because I feel this way, I am in a very good mood. I smile and laugh and have the best time.
    Definately pretty dresses, high heels and sparkly jewelry!

3. Gina145 profile image83
    Gina145posted 5 years ago

My favorite thing to go shopping for is books.

I can spend hours browsing in a bookshop but often don't buy anything at all, which is a good thing really because I buy far too many books as it is and will never find time to read them all.

Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

i HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON BOOKS THRU THE YEARS!!! i LOVE YOUR COMMENT

4. kmackey32 profile image67
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

I love shopping for makeup. Its my favorite thing to wear, just like putting on my cloths.

Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you want to save lots of money, u might try elf makeup from target, also La-looks nail polish at Dollar General Stores has great colors for fall, two I have already purchased, for 1 dollar a bottle, I used to spend 8 for OPI!

5. Morena88 profile image76
    Morena88posted 5 years ago

Right now, I'd really like to go shopping for clothes! I love fall and the contrast of dark and bright colours associated with the season.

6. mvillecat profile image77
    mvillecatposted 5 years ago

It has to be clothes. I love clothes and necklaces. I like shoes too. And handbags. Ok, that's my list...all things most women like to shop for.

7. mwales28 profile image60
    mwales28posted 5 years ago

OMG, I couldn't possibly narrow it down to just one!!! If I had to, I would say clothes.  Ironically, you ask this question and I just posted a hub about being a shopping addict!  http://hub.me/ael0i

8. Crissylite profile image75
    Crissyliteposted 5 years ago

Definitely shoes...(casual closed toe) I love my sandals, but it's getting chilli out.

9. chefmancave profile image87
    chefmancaveposted 5 years ago

Oddly enough I love shopping for food. I especially love specialty markets...chinese, mexican and italian are my favorites.

10. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I like shopping online, which is really convenient for me.

working